Are you looking for:
- A French to English translator who never misses a deadline and is committed to delivering high-quality work?
- A translator who can convey your message clearly and effectively?
- A translator who will work with you to achieve your communication goals?
I translate your texts from French into English, taking cultural nuances into account. I am particularly talented and experienced in the areas of Web, marketing, press and training where clear, effective and punchy texts are required. But don’t just take my word for it, see for yourself!
I am committed to:
- Working with you to ensure your English-language communications are effective, engaging, and well-written
- Delivering your documents on deadline, when you need them
- Respecting the confidential nature of the information you share with me
“Natasha, I wanted to tell you that you did a great job! Well done and THANK YOU for everything!” – Clara S., Sub-editor of a fashion magazine
Who am I?
I have dual French and Australian nationality and two mother tongues: French and English. I completed most of my schooling in French in New Caledonia, and the rest in English in Australia.
I have lived in 6 English- and/or French-speaking countries around the world, travelled extensively, and worked in Australia, London – UK, and Montreal – Canada. All of these experiences have contributed to my sound knowledge of the cultural differences that exist from one English-speaking country to the next. I now live in Toulouse, in the south-west of France.
I have been translating full-time since 2005. According to my clients, from my first tentative steps in the business in Montreal, I very quickly demonstrated a special talent for writing dynamic and punchy marketing and press texts that were faithful to the original.
Being insatiably curious and an avid communicator, I’ve been hooked on the Web since 1998. I have a keen interest in marketing, social media, user experience and Web usability.
I’m also a great believer in using “Plain English” — in other words, clear communication that achieves its purpose and reaches its target. I believe that for communication to be effective, it has to hold the reader’s attention and, above all, be understood. Agree? Great! Then contact me and let’s get to work!
This post is also available in: French